Thursday, October 13, 2016
Resolver Announces Int:rsect 2017, the Premier Industry Event for Security, Risk, and Compliance Professionals
TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Resolver Inc., a market leader in incident management and risk management software, today announced Int:rsect 2017, their annual industry event. Int:rsect will take place May 22-25, 2017 in Miami Beach Florida at the Nobu Eden Roc Hotel. Register now for Int:rsect at intersect.resolver.com.
“At Int:rsect, attendees will see the future of integrated risk management, and how organizations will use the newest technology to protect what matters,” said Will Anderson, CEO of Resolver. “We are excited with the content that is being offered to attendees. This is the premier networking event for security, risk, and compliance professionals.”
Some of the highlights include:
- Key note address to be delivered by Gov. Tom Ridge. Following the tragic events of September 11th, Gov. Ridge was appointed as the first assistant to the President for Homeland Security and, on January 24, 2003, became the first Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Industry leaders speaking at the event include Robert Hirth, Chairman of COSO; Norman Marks, OCEG Fellow; Dr. Stephen White, leader in Workplace Threat Assessment; Dennis Shepp and Phil Banks, risk and security experts; among dozens of others.
- 150 hours of session content across six parallel tracks. Sessions will include fire side chats, panel discussions, presentations, as well as hands-on training.
- Up to 15 education credits for the CPE, CPP, and ISP designations.
- Industry Tracks for Healthcare, Higher Education, Utilities, Financial Institutions, Retail, and Critical Infrastructure.
- Session topics on risk, security, and compliance functions including Risk Assessment, Operational Risk Management, Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit, Workplace Threat Assessment, Insider Threat, Site Audit, Business Continuity Process, IT Audit, Corporate Security, Investigations & Case Management, and Command Center.
- Product Certification Diplomas awarded to customers who register and test against one of three certification courses including App Building, Product Administration, and Custom Reporting.
- Product Showcase offering an opportunity to interact with the newest risk and incident management software.
- Customer Appreciation Dinner including customer awards celebration. Open to all attendees.
With over 500 attendees expected, this will be the premier networking event for Resolver customers as well as other attendees in the security, risk, and compliance industry.
Resolver protects what matters™. Our Integrated Risk Management platform supports the response and recovery process when an unplanned event does occur; including Incident Reporting, Incident Response and Investigations. We also help plan and prepare your organization to limit the likeliness or impact of events from occurring; this includes Risk Assessment, Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Control, Internal Audit and Compliance. Resolver’s team is comprised of security, risk and compliance experts supporting over 1,000 customers across 100 countries with offices in North America, United Kingdom and the Middle East.