Organizational Threat Management Training
Empower your security team with expert-led threat management training built on battle-tested industry best practices for enhanced threat protection.
Organizational Threat Management Training
Equip your corporate security teams with the knowledge and skills to proactively assess and address threats and prevent incidents through our expert-led training in threat management.
Learn How to Optimize Your Threat Protection
Deepen your understanding of threat management with our experts, who share their extensive practical experience from the field. Learn about proven best practices in threat assessments and approaches, as well as how to incorporate them into your organization’s security framework seamlessly.
Boost Productivity and Respond Rapidly to Threats
Stay one step ahead of threats and persons of interest. Armed with this expanded threat management knowledge and threat assessment methodologies, your security teams will be well-prepared to respond promptly and accurately to potential threats without hesitation.
Comprehensive Training For Your Organization
- Defining a threat to your organization
- Early identification of red flag indicators of potential violence
- Identifying threatening behavior, communications, and targeting
- Threat reporting best practices
- Threat investigation techniques and best practices
- Threat assessment techniques and best practices
- Threat actor presentation, escalation, and targeting
- Managing implications of mental health and substance abuse on threats
- Treating threat actors as people
- Stabilizing vs. De-Stabilizing Factors
- Overview of “Hunter vs. Howler” and implications
- Pitfalls and danger areas
- Deep dive into a threat actor’s potential pathway toward violence
- Potential for friction, escalation, or intensification of threatening behavior(s)
- Potential intervention and mitigation strategies
- Holistic threat management team training
- Enterprise-wide threat identification training
Meet our Team of Experts
Managing Director and leads Kroll’s Security Risk Management Practice. Matthew leverages over twenty years of experience in risk management and is a highly respected international security and foreign policy professional.
Emily A. Baum
Leading member of Kroll’s Threat Management and Executive Protection Intelligence team, Emily’s engineering mindset and workflow-driven approach has resulted in her rise to the forefront of the threat management industry.
Former Superintendent-in-Chief of the Boston Police Department (BPD) and a 27-year veteran of the force. Dan serves clients in diverse industries with unique experience in investigations, crisis response, and risk management, as well as personal, physical, and operational security strategies.
Senior manager in the Security Risk Management practice. Prior to joining Kroll, Christopher was an intelligence operations officer with the United States Intelligence Community and a United States Coast Guard (USCG) Commissioned Officer for 18 years.
Manager II in the Security Risk Management practice with over 10 years of experience in intelligence operations and security roles, with specialization in operations and physical security, risk management, insider threats, operations awareness and analytic expertise.
Senior manager in the Security Risk Management practice. Steve brings 30 years of experience in global security risk management, program development and implementation, and training in diverse and high-risk global environments.
With over three decades of security and law enforcement experience, Tim specializes in security consulting, crisis management and investigations for Kroll’s individual and corporate clientele.
Associate Managing Director in the Security Risk Management practice with over 30 years of experience managing complex corporate and government programs focused on global due diligence, risk mitigation and protecting people, facilities, and intellectual property assets.
Tim brings industry-leading expertise in enterprise security risk management (ESRM), protective strategy and root cause analysis to the firm. His experience solving complex, niche problems and his history of leading crisis response for incidents gives him a unique perspective and voice in the security industry.