Even prior to the recent worldwide developments related to the COVID-19 pandemic, Resolver has been prepared for the unexpected. We understand that our services are mission critical components of our customers businesses and they need to be delivered in an efficient, timely and reliable manner. As a result, we are continually investing in our ability to manage the uncertainty and risk around our business.
We want you to know that we are taking appropriate steps to ensure continuity of our business and services to you, including the following:
- We have a fully documented business continuity program in place, including multiple independent methods of communicating in the event that our primary communication channels are disrupted.
- All of our employees are capable of securely and effectively working away from our offices for an extended period of time. We’re a global company with employees worldwide; collaborating together virtually is a part of our corporate DNA.
- We are fully enabled to continue delivering all of our services engagements remotely via video-conferencing and remote access.
- All of our hosting environments are best- in-class data centers with effective BCP controls in place to ensure their continuity of service. The operation of our hosting environments is not dependent on any physical office facilities. We are fully Cloud enabled which means there is no disruption in access.
- We’re minimizing and/or postponing travel of our employees to ensure their safety and wellness.
- All of Resolver’s global employees have been mandated to work from home with instructions to strictly follow local Government (regional) emergency protocols.
- Most importantly, we’re listening closely to the guidance of the medical authorities in our various regions and will be rapidly evolving our corporate guidance based on their recommendations.
At this time there is no impact to Resolver’s services to our customers as a result of this situation. Should any events occur that impacts services, customers will be notified within 24 hours.
Throughout this uncertain time, you can be confident that we’re here for our customers. Stay safe, and please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.
For a full overview of our trust, security and compliance policies, click here.