Webinars & Video • Corporate Security
Insiders represent the most significant threat to most organizations. From workplace violence to sabotaging machinery and stealing IP, insider threats can impact the organization in many ways.
Join our exclusive customer webinar, “Insider Threat Protection: Why Integrating Technology & Expert Services is Your Best Defense” on Thursday, October 26, 2023, at 1:00 pm EDT where Resolver’s LeeAnn Kincal, along with Matthew Dumpert and Steve Powers from Kroll will give you an overview of how our combination of expert services and award-winning threat protection software enables organizations to effectively combat insider threats.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Reporting & Triage: How Resolver’s reporting and triage capabilities can significantly improve your security program.
- Person-of-Interest Investigations: Our team of expert investigators delivers robust POI profiles to you in just one business day.
- Threat Assessments: RAGE-V reduces the complexity of threat assessments and enables your team to confidently assess the risk of workplace violence.
- Dashboards: Prepare to gain a deeper understanding of your threat landscape with our customizable built-in dashboards.
This session is for:
- Security leaders focused on incident management, security risk management, threat protection, or security operations.
- Anyone in security looking to build an effective business case for security investments.
Protect your organization from insider threats. Secure your spot today to join our exclusive customer webinar on October 26, 2023!
Product Marketing Manager, Resolver
LeeAnn is an experienced product marketer and strategist at Resolver. She works with industry practitioners to gain insight on common trends and develops content aiming to provide solutions and address industry-wide challenges.
Managing Director, Security Risk Management, Kroll
Managing Director and leads Kroll’s Security Risk Management Practice. Matthew leverages over 20 years of experience in risk management and is a highly respected international security and foreign policy professional.
Senior Manager, Security Risk Management, Kroll
Senior manager in the Security Risk Management practice at Kroll, Steve brings 30 years of experience in global security risk management, program development and implementation, and training in diverse and high-risk global environments
Solution Engineer, Resolver
As a Solution Engineer with three years of Corporate Security experience at Resolver, Brooke Robinson combines her in-depth knowledge of Resolver's platform with her knack for problem-solving to develop creative solutions for our customers. With a degree in Criminal Justice, Brooke's unique perspective helps her proactively understand our customer needs when collaborating to build tailored solutions.