The media is rife with high-profile breaches causing significant damage to companies’ brands and businesses. The root cause? Organizations today not knowing which vulnerabilities represent the highest business risk, and ensuring they are quickly and efficiently patched and remediated. While investments in security operations and network operations are soaring, many threat and vulnerability management (TVM) programs continue to fail.
In this webinar, we explore the best practices and ROI of the most successful business risk-based vulnerability management programs, including:
- Integrating data from disparate vulnerability-related data sources, like threat intelligence feeds, vulnerability scanners, exploit databases, asset management systems, configuration and patch management systems
- Automating end-to-end steps and orchestrating collaboration and notification of security, business and IT stakeholders to achieve cyber hygiene in the TVM process
- Leveraging advanced business risk-based vulnerability scoring to ensure the most critical vulnerabilities are either remediated or deferred deliberately with appropriate sign-offs and an audit trail
- Tracking and communicating historical and real-time threat, vulnerability and business risk metrics and trending to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Measuring automation efficiency and performance effectiveness with return on investment for risk-based TVM