In today’s fast-paced and interconnected business landscape, navigating change, uncertainty, and risk can make or break an organization. But with the right mindset, tools, and data, information security, GRC, and audit leaders can turn risk into an opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
You can now watch the replay of our webinar: “10 Must-Have Reports for GRC and InfoSec Leaders,” hosted by RIMS. Discover how to leverage risk, compliance, and audit data to create a risk-informed strategy that empowers your organization to stay ahead of the curve.
Hosted by Resolver’s GRC Product Marketing Manager, Pooja Azhalavan, GRC Product Manager, Ben Bradley, and Information Security Product Manager, Derek Safnuk, our experts share best practices for visualizing this data to support strategic decision-making and operational efficiency.
Key topics from our “10 Must-Have Reports for GRC and InfoSec Leaders” webinar
- How to overcome common barriers to generating meaningful insights
- The top 10 reports every risk, compliance, audit, or information security leader should have
- Best practices for visualizing your risk, compliance, audit, and InfoSec data to support strategic decision-making and operational efficiency
- Organizations face challenges in collecting complete information for informed decisions, understanding risk in context, and visualizing data to turn risk into opportunity.
- Integrated GRC technologies can help leverage risk visibility to improve strategic decision-making.
- Risk intelligence platforms like Resolver can enable businesses to integrate and report on their three lines of defense.