Resolver Short Code Terms of Service
Last updated: December 1, 2018
GLOBAL ALERTLINK – 35658; 44515
These are the Resolver terms of service for its GlobalAlert Link short code service for the short code listed above. Please read these terms and conditions of use and service carefully. THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT. TO THIS PAGE (THE “SITE”). ALWAYS CHECK THE “LAST UPDATED” DATE ABOVE.
These Terms of Service (the “Terms”), create an agreement between the company, organization, legal entity or legal person that is registered for the Global AlertLink short code service (the “Service”) and any of its employees, agents, delegates, representatives and any other individuals that access and use, directly or indirectly (“Customer”, “You” or “Your” and terms of similar meaning) and Global AlertLink (“We,” “Our” or “Us” and terms of similar meaning) regarding Your access to and use of the Service.
- The Service is used to send You emergency alerts or alert notifications.
- When You initially opt-in to the Service in accordance with Our instructions, We will send You a SMS message to confirm Your registration. Only if you have previously registered for the Service (after having intentionally or unintentionally de-registered), You can opt-in again by simply sending the word JOIN or OPTIN to 35658.
- You can cancel the Service at any time. Just text STOP to 35658 After You send the SMS message STOP to Us, We will send You an SMS message to confirm that You have been unsubscribed from the Service after which time You will no longer receive SMS messages from the Service. If You want to re-activate the Service, please register as You did originally, and We will start sending SMS messages to You again.
- If at any time You forget what keywords are supported, text HELP to 35658 After You send the SMS message HELP to Us, Global AlertLink will respond with instructions on how to use the Service as well as how to unsubscribe.
We can deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers:
United States Carriers*:
AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, Cricket, Virgin Mobile, Iowa Wireless, Metro PCS, ACS Wireless, West Central Cellular, Bluegrass, Plateau Wireless, AWCC, Cincinnati Bell, Cellular South, Carolina West Wireless, Immix Wireless/Keystone Wireless, Golden State Cellular, Cellcom, ECIT, GCI/Alaska Digitel, Inland Cellular, Illinois Valley, Nex-Tech, Chat Mobility, NW Missouri Cellular, NE Cellular One of PA, Element Wireless, MTPCS, Thumb Cellular and Viaero Wireless. Additional carriers may be added.
Bell Mobility, Virgin Mobile, Eastlink Wireless, Execulink Telecom, Freedom Mobile (Wind), Globalstar, MTS Allstream, Quadro Communications, Rogers Wireless, Fido, SaskTel Mobility, TbayTel Mobility, TELUS and Videotron. Additional carriers may be added.
Please note that carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages that are sent by Us or by You.
*Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered to You if Your mobile phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond United States Carriers’ control may interfere with message delivery, including the customer’s equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. You acknowledge that urgent alerts may not be timely received and that United States Carriers do not guarantee that alerts will be delivered.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to You from Us and to Us from You. On average, we may send You up to two (2) messages a month (and up to 200,000 messages, in the aggregate, across all Customers); however, in some circumstances, the number of messages may be greater in the event of an emergency or other critical event that require more frequent communications. If You have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- For all questions about the Service provided by Global AlertLink, You can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR by telephone (toll-free) at: 1.877.291.1646.
If You have any questions regarding privacy, please read our Privacy Statement.